a) I just don't put the energy into my blog, and
b) facebook limits my status updates to some impossibly small number of characters (which my friends probably appreciate, or would if they had to hear my rambling all up and down their walls).
So today's little blurb:
Today I found out that Wal-Mart does indeed have a soul. The pharmacy is closed on Easter Sunday. Brian will not have to spend it alone, and I will be able to study for the cumulative final that I have 8 am Monday.
In related news, a new display full of 'La Santa Biblia' has been erected in one of the main aisles.
That made the Phoenician Catholic in me feel at home, just a little ;)
Also, my favorite show combined with one of my favorite artists and SUCH an amazing song this past week, I had to share. And no, they didn't just happen upon the fact that Sara Ramirez can sing - she won a Tony before she was ever on Grey's ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment