So here's the deal - lately I've been like "Oh man, I wanna write in my blog!" Not should, not I want to but there's just XYZ preventing me from doing it, I just plain want to. Then I sit my bum down, open my computer, and then I just don't feel like it anymore. Not a big deal the first time it happens, but it's happened about six times (and several of those being times when I could have procrastinated finals studying in order to blog - what's wrong with me???)
Anyhow, I figured I might just be a bit rusty. You know, like getting back into running after a long time off - how it's painful at first, but you make yourself do it and do it until it begins to become enjoyable again? (Or so Brian tells me. Me, being averse to most cardiovascular exercise, wouldn't know. I thought it might be fun to flex my literary muscles with an analogy I was completely unfamiliar with.) Therefore, you get a quick update of my life. As quick as it takes to fix Hamburger Helper.
Dammit, I got distracted an my timer just beeped. Post *will* be resumed after dinner.
And I've lost my momentum, three hours later. Maybe tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment