Tuesday, August 3, 2010

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Finally finished my application for in-state residency. Where I've been the last 3 year of my life (in case you were wondering, because they were):

  • Tucson
  • Phoenix
  • Germany
    • Hutschenhausen
    • Heidelburg
    • Koln
  • Switzerland
    • Geneva
    • Bern
    • Zurich
  • Austria
    • Salzburg
    • Vienna
  • Hungary
    • Budapest
  • England
    • London
    • Oxford
  • Ireland
    • Dublin
    • Kilarney
  • France
    • Paris
    • Normandy
  • Spain
    • Madrid
    • Pamplona
    • Barcelona
  • The Netherlands
    • Rijswijk
    • Amsterdam
    • Delft
  • Boston
  • NYC
  • Austin
  • San Diego
  • LA
  • DC
  • Myrtle Beach
  • Wilmington
  • Chapel Hill
Layovers & drive-thrus not counted.  I actually DID something in all of the above.  Luckily, my application only made me list places I had been for at least 4 days (with the dates that I got there and left), so that shortened the list a tad :)

Next?  Nowhere for a while - I'm a broke student, after all.  When the time comes though...Asia or South America, I think!

No blogging lately - I've been a duddly little pud.  Sitting around the house, waiting for things to start (a new job, specifically).  It's taken about 2 months, and at this point, I'm of the mindset that they'll call when they call.  Job #1 got crazy busy for the next 2 weeks, and I start school the week after that (eek!  There goes my sleep...).  But seriously, I've been doing things no one wants to hear about, and I don't think I've even thought anything interesting - hence, no bloggity, no doubt.  More soon.  As for now, off to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment