The goal of posting once a day has primarily made me realize that I have little "free" time until after midnight.
Joy.
Meaningful post tomorrow, I promise.
For now, a brief synopsis of today's highlights:
1)I remembered nearly half of the citric acid cycle, all by myself. Luckily I like Biochem, I don't think I could take it twice if I didn't. (Downside: I had to learn the citric acid cycle at least 4 or 5 times before now, and I should *know* it. Eh, c'est la vie.)
2)I ate pizza and drank beer with a group of girls and gossiped about boys. That hasn't happened in months, and it felt really nice.
3)The World Series are finally done, and Glee will finally be back.
4)I took out the trash in a housecoat, boxers, and slippers today, and didn't give a fuck about it. That's really saying something when your trash can is a block away.
Lol!! I've been wearing the same thing during the day and my dads been visiting and made fun of me. Lol. But hey! We're comfortable!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you're blogging daily!!